I think it all just comes down to what we choose to use to take the edge
off, if you will. Some people like to shoot up heroin, some people like to
go for a 15 mile run. Who's to say which is better? Heroin in well
controlled moderation will actually never be a problem if you never
stop...running's good for your heart if you don't do it too much. Either one
will fuck your shit up pretty hardcore (running *obviously* far less so than
black tar H) if you do too much of it.
I think everyone uses something to escape. If it's not drugs it's
television, it's video games, it's sex, it's food...everyone's addicted to
*something*.
I have henceforth decided to stay out of everyone else's private exploits.
We can all do whatever the hell we want to do to ourselves.