well, DUH, of course our music choices are better then yours.  I mean, come
on, we're better than you remember?  You need to simmer down there turbo,
noone's after you.  And stop calling people Fucko, thats my name for people
who have diffrent opinions then me.  Sublime sucks, so does letting your kid
grow up without a father because you wanted to feel good for another hour.
Jonathan\
you people win, you all win
you got to tell me how wrong my list was
i dont know, if i didnt put the right pavement on there, it was cause i like
sublime
you're all better music critics than i, go write your fucked up pretentious
reviews and piss off