Jason Bodnar wrote:
> Unfortunately, another big part of the problem is that many so-called
'forward
> thinking' companies aren't willing to hire tele-commuters, even for contract
> positions. I'm interested in doing some moonlight consultant work but there
> isn't alot of mod_perl activity going on in Austin, Texas.

Do other people agree with this? I'm going to be putting my resume out in a
week possibly looking for a short term (few weeks to a month or so) consulting
jig. How open will people be to having me consult on a tele-commuting basis?
(Or I could commute to DC/Nortern-VA/MD.) And how much short-term contract work
is there available?

 - David Harris
   Principal Engineer, DRH Internet Services