> > > But I can also still see the session-id changing with
> > > every reload, and no cookie is set, just like before.
> >
> > What do you mean by session id? The number inside the square
> bracktes id the
> > pid of the Apache child. Or do you mean other things?
>
> I mean the ID saved as _session_id in %udat. I have a line "print
> %udat;" in my page to check if that number changes.

ok, so this means that everytime there is a new session id generated. This
is because the cookie is not comming thru. If everything is ok, the session
id shouldn't change.

> > Please try to include the following output in your test page:
> >
> > 1 = [+ ref (tied(%udat)) +]
> > 2 = [+ ref (tied(%HTML::Embperl::udat)) +]
> > 3 = [+ $Apache::Session::VERSION +]
> > 4 = [+ $HTML::Embperl::Session::VERSION +]
> >
> > what is the output of this?
>
> 1 = HTML::Embperl::Session
> 2 = HTML::Embperl::Session
> 3 = 1.04
> 4 = 1.00

This looks also good, very strange. Does the "make test" of Embperl runs
with all ok, for you? Could you send me your httpd.conf (private email)?

Gerald