Hi,

We've been moving several small "CGI powered sites" to mod_perl and the
results has been quite terrific. Based on this we're about to move our
first large (large in size and heavy traffic) site from an Oracle
Application Server to mod_perl. We're using our own custom
"HTML::Template"-like module and reading all templates in to the memory
during the server start-up (these are placed in a hash structure in a
"project-speciffic"-module name space).

It seems as this has the effect that each server process keeps its own
copy of the templates. I would like to avoid this by using some sort of
shared memory between the server processes. Does any of you have any
experience in this field (or even better examples of how to do it)?

TIA,
Flemming
--
Flemming Mahler Larsen, Tele Danmark Internet
http://projekt.tele.dk.net/about/mahler.html // +45 3917 9013