Mark Imbriaco wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Apr 2000, Gunther Birznieks wrote:
>
> > I guess it depends on what this guy wants to do. The primary point of my
> > message was to ask if it is possible to do what I stated as a workaround
> > to the stateless HTTP problem that Vivek wrote (rather than being a
> > discourse on whether it is truly the most secure solution for the
> > requirements).
>
> In that case, sure it's possible.  And fairly trivial to implement at
> that.  I am not trying to start an argument of any kind, and I'm pretty
> sure that my first messages wasn't inflammatory, though it appears that
> you may have taken it that way.

You're right on all your other accounts. But not trying to start anything, just
wanted to emphasize the primary point of the thread so it didn't get lost. I
guess security stuff does always end up finding its way in web discussion
threads anyway. I guess there is no escaping it. And perhaps maybe there
shouldn't be. :)

Sorry,
   Gunther