Gunther Birznieks wrote:

> You stated why but it seemed a bit vague. You mention performance. What
> about CGI.pm's HTML generation methods is too slow that you will improve
> using mod_perl specific features? And why is the API itself a reason for it
> being slow that you have to make the API itself different from CGI.pm?
It's not CGI.pm's API that I want to change, I just want to make it
leaner. It sounds like version 3 would accomplish this, so perhaps this
is all a waste of everyone's time.

Let me restate, I have no problem with CGI's HTML generation methods. I
would just like something smaller, as far as memory usage goes. :-)

--
Drew Taylor
Vialogix Communications, Inc.