I've noticed something peculiar with Apache::ASP. It does not seem to be
initializing variables to 0. That is, if I load one ASP webpage that sets
a variable to X, then in the next ASP webpage the variable is initialized
to X instead of 0. Is this intended behavior, or is it a bug?

Also, I was wondering if there is a way to make Apache::ASP print more
meaningful error messages when a compile error is encountered, instead of
"500 Internal Server Error". Right now I have to look in my HTTP error
log, which gives something like this:

[Fri May 26 05:56:54 2000] [error] [asp] [31714] [error] Bad name after
Arrest' at (eval 31) line 96. <--> ,
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Apache/ASP.pm line 1180
Bareword found where operator expected at (eval 20) line 96, near
"'yuarrest/|You're"
        (Missing operator before re?)

This also does not tell me the filename of the script that caused the
problem, so sometimes I have to guess when my script uses #include file.
It would be nice if Apache::ASP would display the error message right
there on the webpage (a la IIS ASP).

-Philip Mak ([EMAIL PROTECTED])