So, there's no way in Apache::ASP to include a file by specifying a path
relative to DOCUMENT_ROOT, or relative to the directory of the current
file (which is not necessarily equivalent to the request URI, if the
current file is included)?

I managed to get my site to work using <!--#include file--> and specifying
full pathnames and using PerlSetVar IncludesDir, but it would have been
nice if there was a way to include a file with relative path
specifications as in the above paragraph (and still be in the same
namespace). I first learned ASP on IIS, and there, <!--#include virtual-->
(which allows the relative path specifications) can be used for this
purpose.

-Philip Mak ([EMAIL PROTECTED])