Perrin Harkins wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Oct 2000, Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 28 Oct 2000, Matt Sergeant wrote:
> > > exactly the same thing (changing server logs into a benchmark tool) at
> > > ApacheCon, only I can't for the life of me remember who it was.
> >
> > Theo, during the mod_backhand talk, or at lunch just before, I can't
> > remember.
>
> It was during the talk.  The tool is called Daquiri, and he said it was
> available in the mod_backhand CVS tree.
>
> I have also found httperf and http_load pretty useful for this stuff,
> although they don't support logfile playback.

Hey, I went by http://www.mod_backhand.org/, and found no mention of
anything called Daquiri, nor any description of how to access the
mod_backhand CVS tree, not even an email address to ask for information.

I downloaded the mod_backhand source, and I found nothing there either.

Does anyone have a clue about where to start getting my hands on this
neat and nifty tool?

  --Christopher