There is a query caching module someone posted here redently...
Or was it proposed and beta-ish?

Another thing you might consider doing is having a cron job do your periodic
(10 min.)
fetch and store it as a file somewhere... Then use SSI or some more
mod_perl-ish means of including this static content...