> Stas et al,
>
> Since its getting towards the end of the year, should we be thinking of
> putting together a mod_perl track for TPC?
>
> Has anyone got any ideas on what they'd like to either a) talk about, or
> b) hear talks about ?

Well, we have planned to announce the CFP when Nathan will give it to the
mod_perl PMC (project management committee) back in September. But as we
are all overworked, things got delayed :(

So I guess Nat, will send the CFP soon to us. When everything is ready we
probably will have a mailing list, where we will discuss all the
details. I don't think this list is the right place to have the discussion
on as it might generate huge threads... but we will see.

So far, as I understood Ask and me are on the paper approval committe with
Nat serving as our big boss :) It's possible that other pmc members will
lend us a hand when and if they will have a chance :)

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://jazzvalley.com
http://singlesheaven.com http://perlmonth.com   perl.org   apache.org