> Stas Bekman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > BTW, if you have something to talk about that isn't really useful, but
> > very funny, you should propose it as well. Dave Cross' talk about
> > Sub::Approx at YAPC::Europe was the killer talk. Remember that learning
> > new things is nice, but having a few minutes of fun is even nicer :)
>
> Hey, I liked the Perl 12 Step thing that whatsisname did as well. Oh
> yes, that would've been me.

Sorry about not mentioning all the other speakers who have added to the
YAPC fun. Nat was there, so we will make sure to bring at least a little
of this fun to TPC. I know that people pay a lot of money to attend TPC,
compared to YAPC, but I doubt that people would complain about a few
laughs. Nat?

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://jazzvalley.com
http://singlesheaven.com http://perlmonth.com   perl.org   apache.org