On Wed, 1 Nov 2000, Nathan Torkington wrote:
>  * Case studies showing how big companies use mod_perl
>
> This latter is an important part of the Perl conference.  Many
> companies who would never 'fess up to using Perl seem quite happy
> to send employees to speak at conferences.  Their talks end up as
> a big advertisement for Perl, and lets us name-drop the company as
> a Perl user.  I see no reason why the same shouldn't happen with
> mod_perl.

I may be able to offer something on how we use mod_perl at eToys.  We
recently rewrote our codebase to take better advantage of mod_perl and are
using some fun OO stuff, as well as a bunch of scalability tricks.

I was also thinking about presenting a comparison of templating methods
and modules.

- Perrin