Hi all,

On Wed, 1 Nov 2000, Thomas von Elling Skifter Eibner wrote:

> > I need a tool to interactively visualize DB tables from a web interface.
> Which Database are you thinking of? DBM files? SQL database? For SQL databases there
>is phpMyAdmin (for MySQL) and phpPgAdmin (Postgresql), but those are written in PHP.
>The functionality should be pretty easy to transfer if you look at php**Admin as an

 example. Maybe it could even be a whole lot better by allowing 'plugins' like the way
DBI has database drivers..
> I would be able to spend some time help testing/developing on a project like this,
>so if you want help just email me.

You might want to have a look at ViLib (www.vilib.utac.net) which
doesn't do quite what you want but it will give you a flying start.
It uses mod_perl, works with MySQL for sure and maybe Oracle.

73,
Ged.