> SB> 2. 'PerlTaintCheck On' is a must in production!!! not development:
>
> Huh?!?!?!?  It is a must always.  You can't develop without it and
> then expect it to work with taint checking on at a later time.

Of course, sorry for being unclear. What I meant is that if your code runs
cleanly under PerlTaintCheck On on development server, you should still
keep in 'On' in production.

If you aware of all taint issues, you may skip PerlTaintCheck on dev, but
why doing so :)

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://logilune.com/