>> It will always be take23, that I can assure you of. I'm a geek, and its a
>> geeky name, and I'm very happy with it. The other domain names pointing at
>> it or redirecting to it would be most welcome, but I'm not yet considering
>> another rename.

Stas> Hmm, doesn't look like most of the folks here agree with you. But since it
Stas> was your initiative you are the king.

I saw myself as the only one who *didn't* like it.  I just posted so
often that maybe you thought I was multiple people. :)

But I'm cool with the name as long as there's a prominent link of "why
'take23'?" somewhere up front, so that others can learn why as well.