On Fri, 15 Dec 2000, Vivek Khera wrote:

> SB> In fact this is correct. You've taken this snippet out of the context. It
> SB> was in the section talking about spawning a process without fork. So it's
> SB> absolutely correct.
>
> How exactly does one spawn a process without fork() in unix?
>
> (It is a rhetorical question, in case you didn't figure that out.)

Hold on folks, gimme a little time and I'll come up with a clear
explanation of all the mess that I admittedly created. I'll post the fresh
corrected docs and then you will tell me if some things are still vague...
Ok? Thanks for your patience.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://logilune.com/