(exists doesn't work).

> Neither does delete.

Ok.  But what should it do?  What does it do for an array?

> And overloading doesn't really work properly.

Details?

> And reloading modules with phashes doesn't work right.

I steer clear of reloading, almost anything screws up.

> And sub-hashes doesn't work right ($pseudo->{Hash}{SubHash}).

Details?  Works for me.

> And so on...

> All they do is hide a multitude of sins, for very little real world
> gain. Try it - convert your app back to non-pseudo hashes and see what
> performance you lose. I'm willing to bet its not a lot.

Well, obviously.  Hashes aren't slow.  But they are *BIG*.

--
John Hughes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        CalvaEDI SA.                            Tel: +33-1-4313-3131