The night of Fat Tuesday no less...  that didn't help any
either.  ::sigh::

        Here's one possibility that I've done in the past becuase I
needed mod_perl sessions to be able to talk with non-mod_perl
programs.  I setup a named bi-directional pipe that let you write a
query to it for session information, and it wrote back with whatever
you were looking for.  Given that this needed to support perl, java,
and c, it worked _very_ well and was extremely fast.  Something you
may also want to consider because it keeps your session information
outside of apache (incase of restart of apache, or desire to
synchronize session information across multiple hosts).

        -sc

--
Sean Chittenden                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
C665 A17F 9A56 286C 5CFB  1DEA 9F4F 5CEF 1EDD FAAD

PGP signature