Thanks a  lot !!!
After all i got a reply. I am still stuck with the same problem.
I have already installed LW P modules, HTML::HeadParser is also installed,
Apache 1.3.4, libwwwp, and all the other modules. Still then i am getting
these daignostic messages.
In some mails in the mailing list, some guy had got the same problem and u
had mentioned him to upgrade his Apache  Version.  Please tell me if i need
to do so.
I have Apache1.3.4  installed on my machine and modperl 1.25 version.
The problem comes once i give the Makefile command.
Perl Makefile  APACHE_SRC=../../src  NO_HTTPD=1 USE APACI=1 EVERYTHING=1
I have thoroughly gone throught the documentation but could not find any
exact answer.
Will be waiting for your reply.
Thanks and regards
Anuradha