Hi,

I'm sure this has been discussed, appologies if it has, but I scoured the lists
and docs and didn't get any help.

I have an Apache::Registry script that is using XML::Parser. The parser throws a
'die' call if it encounters a parse error (Why?). I was handling this by putting
the code in an eval block, but this no longer works since all Registry scripts
are already in one huge eval block. So whenever I get a parse error, my code
ignores my eval block which encapsulates it and jumps to the end of the Registry
eval block and effectivelly exits. How does one 'eval' code that might call 'die'
under Apache::Registry?

Mark.