I'm looking for a good package to use for Object - RDBMS mapping in
the context of mod_perl and Mason. Something that will handled object
inheritance and nested objects, etc.

I'm aware of Tangram, Alzabo and SPOPS (not sure all these do what I
need) ... are there any others? Any particular reasons why any of
these may not play with with mod_perl/Mason?

Thanks,
--
  Ray Zimmerman  / e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] / 428-B Phillips Hall
   Sr Research  /   phone: (607) 255-9645  /  Cornell University