On Fri, 11 May 2001, Chris Winters wrote:

> > Anyone (including Chris) done a comparison of the two (SPOPS and
> > Tangram) and willing to comment on strengths, weaknesses,
> > differences, etc?
>
> That is an excellent idea and would be quite useful. I'll see what I
> can do in the (relatively) near future.

I started working on such a thing (comparing various persistence solutions
for Perl) a long time ago.  You can see where I was at if you look at:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/poop/documents/poop-comparison.pod?rev=1.2&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

If you want to help it'd be much appreciated.  The goal is to finish it,
turn it into HTML and stick it somewhere that people will see it
(poop.perl.org?)

-dave

www.urth.org
We await the New Sun