* Ray Zimmerman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [010510 11:39]:
> I'm looking for a good package to use for Object - RDBMS mapping in
> the context of mod_perl and Mason. Something that will handled object
> inheritance and nested objects, etc.
>
> I'm aware of Tangram, Alzabo and SPOPS (not sure all these do what I
> need) ... are there any others? Any particular reasons why any of
> these may not play with with mod_perl/Mason?

SPOPS plays very well with mod_perl -- it's an integral part of the
OpenInteract web application framework which (currently) depends on
mod_perl.

If you wind up using it, there's some initialization you'll probably
want to do at server startup and in the child init phase -- let me
know if you're interested and I'll pull the SPOPS-specific stuff out
of OpenInteract.

Chris

--
Chris Winters ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Building enterprise-capable snack solutions since 1988.