Tatsuhiko Miyagawa wrote:

> Announcing the Adapter module which provides a way to use
> Cache::Cache subclasses as Apache::Session storage implementation.

Hmmm...

Don't take this the wrong way, but what's the purpose of this?
Apache::Session does very little beyond what Cache::Cache does.  In
fact, the only things I can think of are the tied interface, which is
slower than methods and often confuses people who make updates deep
within the structure that don't trigger a save, and the ID generation,
which is really just a stub and needs to be replaced for any serious
project.

Also, why bother with Apache::Session::Lock::Semaphore at all?
Cache::Cache already provides atomic updates.  You should be able to use
NullLocker with the same level of safety.

- Perrin