and apache would not start

I changed it to:
<LocationMatch "\.(ida|exe)$">
SetHandler perl-script
PerlInitHandler Apache::DONE
</LocationMatch>

Apache then started
And it looks for the module DONE.pm
So I guess you have to write the module for it to work.

I then changed it to:

<LocationMatch "\.(ida|exe)$">
SetHandler perl-script
PerlInitHandler "sub { return OK; }"
</LocationMatch>

and got this in the error log.
Argument "OK" isn't numeric.    => tried changeing it from OK to 200 and
still did not work.
It did get rid of the file not found error.

So I changed the OK to 200 in this version and it does work.
<LocationMatch "\.(ida|exe)$">
SetHandler perl-script
PerlHandler "sub { return 200; }"
</LocationMatch>

I'm guessing this is because  apache::constants have not been loaded at this
point.

Thanks
JM

> David Young wrote:
>
> > FWIW, Apache::CodeRed seemed like a good idea for a while, and then
Nimbda