/me removes head from sand

Yes, there's a line. One of my plans for AxKit 1.6 (the next-but-one
release) is to enable functioning via CGI. If you follow my journal on
use.perl you'll see I've been working on a bit of code that basically does
what SpeedyCGI does (called PPerl), but is a bit simpler and actually
compiles on my machine. Hopefully I'll be able to get AxKit working in that
environment (though I don't promise anything due to the way AxKit is fairly
tied right now to httpd.conf).

Matt.