I'm confused....'IP chainging' as the name says is at the IP (or Network)
layer, what does that have to do with Apache or any HTTP server at the
application level.

I think any such IP based load balancing technologies are inherently
unaware of the total system issues and are simply making a jugdment based
on the IP level or perhaps a specific protocol on top of IP to route the
next packet (or next session). Having said that a Perl HTTP would/could
benefit from it just as well...

On Sat, 15 Dec 2001, Anand R wrote:

> IP chaining can be done in Java Webserver,
> How to do it in Apache Webserver.
>
> Please let the Ring know this,
> Thanks in advance,
> Regards,
> Anand

Medi Montaseri                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unix Distributed Systems Engineer            HTTP://www.CyberShell.com
CyberShell Engineering