On 2/1/02 2:21 PM, "Joe Schaefer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ian Ragsdale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>> How about setting something up on SourceForge?  I know they have OS X
>> environments available for compiling and testing.
>
> apreq is an ASF project; IMO what we need now is a hero, not a
> change of venue.

I'm not suggesting you switch it to stay at sourceforge, I'm just saying
that they have OS X boxes you can compile & test on.  Seems pretty simple to
me.  I'd volunteer my own computer, but it's an iBook and is constantly
switching IP addresses due to moving around.

On the other hand, I'd be happy to compile it, but what would I need to do
to test it?

Ian