Dave Rolsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On 4 Feb 2002, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:
>
> > And if the Slashcode were as easy to install and customise as
> > phpnuke...
>
> For OSCON (and hopefully YAPC too), I've submitted a talk on using
> Module::Build (an ExtUtils::MakeMaker replacement) for modules and using
> it to build an application installer.

For slashcode, the HTML templating is a little hairy although
beutifully crafted and using Template Toolkit. It's just real hard to
find your way round the first time.

> I'm not sure how on-topic this is anymore, though I don't think creating a
> separate list would exactly help at this point.

I'm sure several mod_perl advocacy lists have spun out like a little
UFO in Conway's game of life and disappeared off the edge of the
screen already...

--
Dave Hodgkinson, Wizard for Hire         http://www.davehodgkinson.com
Editor-in-chief, The Highway Star           http://www.deep-purple.com