I have used the HTMLtoPDF converter  from htmldoc (
http://www.os2site.com/sw/util/convert/ ) with great
success.

I also have used html2ps and ps2pdf to make this
transition as well using ImageMagick (
http://www.imagemagick.org/ ).

Its a really nice approache since it essentially makes the
sky the limit on your PDF presentation. We did an HR
process for a company once where the users would answer a
bunch of questions and end up with a PDF on their desktop
to print, sign and hand to HR.

John-