Sam Tregar wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Sam Tregar wrote:
>

>>On 16 Apr 2002, Garth Winter Webb wrote:
>>

>>>Sam, try getting rid of the 'PerlModule Apache::DB' line.  I've used
>>>Apache::DProf w/o any problems by including only the one PerlModule
>>>line.  Since they both want to use perl debugging hooks, I'm guessing
>>>that Apache::DProf is getting crashed up when it tries to use hooks
>>>already grabbed by Apache::DB...
>>
>>Same result.  Thanks though!
>

> Aw nuts, that was the problem!  I thought I'd tried that already, but I
> guess not.  I actually got those PerlModule lines from the "mod_perl
> Developers Cookbook" - guess this is an errata!

Strange, that works for me.  I do it like this:
<Perl>
     use Apache::DProf;
     use Apache::DB;
     Apache::DB->init;
</Perl>

Or at least I did last time.  Maybe this has changed in more recent
versions.  At the time (June 2000), I discovered I needed to call
Apache::DB->init or else the debugging symbols would not get put in for
modules that I used in my startup.pl, and they would not get profiled.

- Perrin