On Thu, Apr 18, 2002 at 02:18:04AM -0400, Sam Tregar wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, Paul Lindner wrote:
>
> > Geoffrey and I tested our environments today and the recipe given in
> > the book seems to work just fine:
> >
> >   PerlModule Apache::DB
> >   PerlModule Apache::DProf
>
> With those lines I get a seg-fault on the first hit to the server.
> Reversing the lines I can get a few hits before seg-faulting.  I doubt
> it's a problem in your example - something inside Devel::DProf is
> seg-faulting as far as I can tell.  I'm planning to build a debugging
> Perl and see if I can get more information.
>
> But while I have your attention, why are you using Apache::DB at all?  The
> Apache::DProf docs just have:
>
>   PerlModule Apache::DProf

Legacy knowledge :)

I think it may have been required in the past, or perhaps I had some
problems with my INC paths long-long ago..  And well, it just kinda
stuck.

I hope you find your problems.  DProf is a very useful tool, and it's
worth the effort to get it working..

--
Paul Lindner    [EMAIL PROTECTED]   ||||| | | | |  |  |  |   |   |

    mod_perl Developer's Cookbook   http://www.modperlcookbook.org/
         Human Rights Declaration   http://www.unhchr.ch/udhr/