On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, Paul Lindner wrote:

> I think that this may be a problem with the use of <Perl> sections.
>
> I believe your original post had something like this:
>
> <Perl>
>   use Apache::DProf
>   use Apache::DB
>   Apache::DB->init();
> </Perl>

Nope.  That was Perrin Harkins, but I tried it too!

> Geoffrey and I tested our environments today and the recipe given in
> the book seems to work just fine:
>
>   PerlModule Apache::DB
>   PerlModule Apache::DProf

With those lines I get a seg-fault on the first hit to the server.
Reversing the lines I can get a few hits before seg-faulting.  I doubt
it's a problem in your example - something inside Devel::DProf is
seg-faulting as far as I can tell.  I'm planning to build a debugging
Perl and see if I can get more information.

But while I have your attention, why are you using Apache::DB at all?  The
Apache::DProf docs just have:

  PerlModule Apache::DProf

-sam