On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 06:05:11PM -0400, Sam Tregar wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Sam Tregar wrote:
>
>  > On 16 Apr 2002, Garth Winter Webb wrote:
>  >
>  > > Sam, try getting rid of the 'PerlModule Apache::DB' line.  I've used
>  > > Apache::DProf w/o any problems by including only the one PerlModule
>  > > line.  Since they both want to use perl debugging hooks, I'm guessing
>  > > that Apache::DProf is getting crashed up when it tries to use hooks
>  > > already grabbed by Apache::DB...
>  >
>  > Same result.  Thanks though!
>
> Aw nuts, that was the problem!  I thought I'd tried that already, but I
> guess not.  I actually got those PerlModule lines from the "mod_perl
> Developers Cookbook" - guess this is an errata!

I think that this may be a problem with the use of <Perl> sections.

I believe your original post had something like this:

<Perl>
  use Apache::DProf
  use Apache::DB
  Apache::DB->init();
</Perl>

Geoffrey and I tested our environments today and the recipe given in
the book seems to work just fine:

  PerlModule Apache::DB
  PerlModule Apache::DProf

--
Paul Lindner    [EMAIL PROTECTED]   ||||| | | | |  |  |  |   |   |

    mod_perl Developer's Cookbook   http://www.modperlcookbook.org/
         Human Rights Declaration   http://www.unhchr.ch/udhr/