Hello,

DW>This looks pretty good to me. Can anyone suggest how I might
DW>programmtically send a PDF to a printer once I've generated it in
DW>Perl/mod_perl?

Use either Ghostscript or Adobe Acrobat Reader to convert to Postscript,
then print in your normal manner (if you usually use Ghostscript as a
print filter anyway, you can just print directly using it). For Adobe
Acrobat Reader, use the -toPostScript option.

Humbly,

Andrew

Andrew Ho               http://www.tellme.com/       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Engineer                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]          Voice 650-930-9062
Tellme Networks, Inc.       1-800-555-TELL            Fax 650-930-9101