On Wed, 03 Apr 2002 16:01:24, Drew Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I can highly recommend PDFLib. It's not quite free in that you have to buy
> a license if you make a product out of it, but it's still cheap. Matt
> Sergeant has recently added an OO interface over the PDFLib functions with
> PDFLib. http://search.cpan.org/search?dist=PDFLib

This looks pretty good to me. Can anyone suggest how I might programmtically
send a PDF to a printer once I've generated it in Perl/mod_perl?

Thanks,

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                 ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/                      Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]