Stas:

Since you wrote the script, do you recommend some good default settings in
GTopLimit to start with, i.e.,

use Apache::GTopLimit;

Apache::GTopLimit->set_max_size(10000);
Apache::GTopLimit->set_min_shared_size(4000);
Apache::GTopLimit->set_max_unshared_size(6000);

$Apache::GTopLimit::CHECK_EVERY_N_REQUESTS = 2;

I would like to start with recommended defaults and tweak if necessary from
there.

Thanks.

Gregory