--- Per Einar Ellefsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At 19:14 12.06.2002, Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:
> ><Location ".*\.phtml|/">
>
> Sorry, make that LocationMatch

> ></Location>
>
> And </LocationMatch> of course.

That should work...thanks.

For the most part *all* .phtml pages will be doing the
same thing, taking session data and parsing out
templates.

In some cases I may need something entirely different
as far as logic goes, like a message board or a reg
form, but still using TT and session data. That's
where I'll be using a different Location, TT Plugins
or Stas's suggestion...or any other suggestions I may
receive. HTML::Mason would probably be a closer match
to what I'm trying to do (replacing PHP), but we use
TT for everything :)