Hi,
   I've placed an updated perl-5.6.1/Apache-1.3.26/mod_perl-1.27
Win32 binary package, perl-win32-bin-0.8.exe (a self-extracting
archive), in ftp://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/pub/other/. This
includes, amongst other things, Embperl, Apache::ASP, and
HTML::Mason, with some simple examples configured in Apache. It
also includes mod_ssl/openssl. Unfortunately, these packages
aren't getting any smaller in size ...
   I've removed from the site past versions of these packages,
due to the security issues with earlier versions of Apache
contained in them. Please get in touch with me if you need an
earlier version for some reason.
   This will most likely be the last binary package based on
perl-5.6/apache-1.3 - the next one, after perl-5.8 is official,
will be based on perl-5.8 and apache-2/mod_perl-2 (note that
these involve binary incompatablities with lower versions). If
you want a preview of this, grab perl-5.8-win32-bin.tar.gz from
the above ftp directory - I'll be updating this later this week
from cvs.
   Please let me know if you have any problems with installation
of either of these.

best regards,
randy kobes