I agree! It is great work. It looks really slick.

Unfortunately, the mod_perl guide documentation area has lost
functionality. I wanted to download the "latest" guide before my 23 hour
flight to the USA (to read on the flight) and was dismayed to find hours
before my flight that it is impossible to get a full HTML or full PDF
download of the entire guide anymore...

You can get a PDF of single pages (of which I don't know the reason?), but
the guide itself is quite hard.

I was able to find a copy on someone else's website... but it was mighty
hard on the new one.

Anyway, otherwise it looked very slick and was easy to navigate.

At 06:10 AM 7/13/2002, David Kaufman wrote:
>"Stas Bekman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > As you may know, the work on the new mod_perl site started in
> > September 2001, and after almost a year we are glad to present to you
> > the outcome of this work at the expected location:
> >
> >    http://perl.apache.org/
>
>fist, let me say: Great Job!  the new site looks fantastic, a *vast* and
>long-awaited improvement.
>
>i still notice, however that the *content* of the "Sites Running mod_perl"
>page doesn't seem to have been updated.  about 6 months ago, i sent notices
>about two sites that we (Vanguard Media) had launched to the email address
>that used to be on that page, but they were never included.
>
>is this being actively maintained now?  should i re-send now to the docs-dev
>mailing list?
>
>thanks and, again, Great Work!
>
>-dave

Gunther Birznieks ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
eXtropia - The Open Web Technology Company
http://www.eXtropia.com/
Office: (65) 64791172 Mobile: (65) 96218290