At 11:30 AM -0700 10/1/02, Alan wrote:
>Hi folks... I'm having a bit of a weird problem with Apache::Cookie and
>IE.
>
>I'm setting a cookie and then doing a redirect as follows:

This must come up once every few months.  I'd complain about that
fact, but the irony is that just last week I couldn't figure out why
a new site I was working on wasn't setting cookies in IE and....  I'd
done the same thing I'd read about a dozen times.

IE doesn't reliably set cookies on a refresh.  I believe the only
solution is to rearchitect the site.
--

Kee Hinckley - Somewhere.Com, LLC
http://consulting.somewhere.com/