Hi Alan,
Hi Kee,

I would say Kee is wrong.
In our application, the development of which I am involved in, for a
special case we need to write a cookie and redirect to another page.
So we use Apache::Cookie to write the cookie and http redirect. Cookie is
always set.  I changed the http redirect to html meta
refresh and it still worked, as I thought it would!

Regards
Sven.

--
Sven Geisler                                e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Developer                            tel:    (+49 30) 53 62 16 27