Andrzej> I extended Robert Jones' Perl Obfuscator, Shroud into what I
Andrzej> am calling Shroud+. I needed it to protect some rather
Andrzej> extensive scripts I have developed for Inventory and Image
Andrzej> Gallery management on client web sites.

I just want to go on the record to say that I consider your action
personally offensive and ethically questionable.

A lot of people have worked very hard to bring you an open source
platform to stand on.

And now you spit in their face, by trying to pretend YOUR work is
worthy of more locking up than the source code you are using to create
your work.

Sir, on their behalf, and my own as a contributor to the open source
movement, and Perl in particular, you offend me.