Hi all

Apologise if I have posted to the wrong list.
I am quite new to the Perl*Handlers. I am wondering if it is possible to write a handler which parses the very first header line, say..

> telnet localhost http
Trying 127.0.0.1
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'

[C] THIS_IS_NOT_A_USUAL_HTTP_HEADER\r\n
[S] YOUR_REQUEST_IS_UNDERSTOOD,_SEND_MORE_DETAIL\r\n
[C] Other: non-usual-http-headers-here\r\n
[S] balbalbal..closing connection\r\n
Connection closed by remote host.

where the line followed by [C] stands for the line sent by the client, and the line followed by [S] is the line sent by some perl module.

I would like to have the other GET/POST requests being processed like any other server does (i.e. if the request line is a usual GET/POST line, the handler bypasses it, otherwise the handler will make apache 'sends' the request to another perl module that knows how to handle this request).

I would like to know if this is possible? Thanks in advance.

Michael