> I suspect that there are actually quite a few people on this
> list that would
> _love_ to do mod_perl full time.
>
> open up to telecommuting and I suspect you would soon find
> yourself fully
> staffed.

Definitely.  Put me in this category.  I'm faced with having to relocate at
some point in the not so distant future, and the worst part of it is I'd
have to leave my current job where I get to do mod_perl most every day.  My
preliminary searches aren't looking too fruitful, and I think my first
option would be to telecommute to my current job anyway.  I'm planning on
pitching that idea to them when the time comes that I have to move, but I
dunno that they would agree to do it, which would be a shame for both
parties.

-Fran