I agree.  There are probably more of us than might be immediately obvious,
too. If a mod_perl programmer doesn't see too many mod_perl jobs in their
area, they're likely to highlight other areas when they go job hunting even
if they'd rather do mod_perl and could do it well.

I wonder if telecommuting plus occasional travel for face-to-face would
sell better than pure telecommuting. Is this done very often in telecommute
situations?

Wes

Geoffrey Young <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 01/09/2003 01:49:23 PM