but where do you get a corporate experienced, clean-cut (75%, at least)
person willing to put on the tie 5 days a week and do mod_perl?
I suspect that there are actually quite a few people on this list that would _love_ to do mod_perl full time. after talking to a few employers over the past year, it's getting them all in one place that's the problem - you probably want them onsite and, unlike the slurry of java programmers in your immediate area, what mod_perl experts there are are spread over the globe and may be unwilling to relocate.

open up to telecommuting and I suspect you would soon find yourself fully staffed.

--Geoff