Here's the thread to date:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-modperl&m=104586287823510&w=2

On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 10:27:22AM -0500, Dan Brosemer wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 04:35:39AM -0800, Ask Bjoern Hansen wrote:
> > > Hi.  I'm new here, and hoping someone can help me.  I've installed the
> > > latest -current version of OpenBSD, and loaded mod_perl as a DSO.  That gets
> > > me Apache 1.3.27, Perl 5.8.0, and mod_perl 1.27.

The plot thickens.  Loading mod_perl statically gets rid of this problem.
Even with otherwise-identical configure arguments.

Yet, the DSO mod_perl works fine except when I preload DBI.

I'm _quite_ confused.  I'd really like the DSO method to work, as then I
wouldn't have to modify the OpenBSD source tree (any more than I normally
do, anyway).  Does anyone have suggestions?

Even pointers for where in the code to look would be much appreciated.

TIA.

-Dan

--
"Burnished gallows set with red